02 November, 2014

Recent Reads (9)

So I missed posting last month. I'm terrible at updating things like this. Anyway, I'll talk about books that I really enjoyed from the past two months.

The Young Elites by Marie Lu- I feel like I have been waiting for this book for a long time. If you like your YA a bit darker I would definitely give this book a try.

Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas- Yes. A beautiful weaving of past and present, of mystery and romance, and of power. And if you haven't already read it, you should read Abigail's other book- Dangerous Girls.

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart- This was an incredibly fascinating read. What a trip.

I also spent time rereading Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I love that series. I love the Percy books more than Harry Potter. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment