01 March, 2016

A Look At February

February was a rough month. Not sure what happened there but I guess it's to be expected. It could have been a lot worse though.

At 8,311 I wrote a couple more thousand words than last month. I've been making steady progress on my Forbidden Love fic which is the huge Wesley/Riker project I'm working on. I've also made some progress on a smaller Wesley/Riker fic. And I'm still enjoying it so that's good.

I didn't read. Well, I started reading a het historical romance near the end of the month but I haven't made much progress on it. I still blame that book I read last month. Ugh.

Went to see Riverdance because hubby likes it. Can't say that I'm much of a fan. Some of the stuff is awesome but overall I'd rather not.

Knitting and yarn were both issues this month. I struggled with some of my knitting and I had some yarn issues. All has been resolved and I did finish some projects. These two are my favorites:





















I ended my month with an upset stomach and an awful headache. Today seems to be going better so it's time to get back to my writing :)

And since it's March it is officially Rodeo Month!!! One of the few things these days that I get truly excited for.


No comments:

Post a Comment