13 June, 2016

A Look At May

May was a crazy month and I'm not sure how much of it I can remember for this thing. Obviously this is late. The sad truth is that setting up my office in the new house was not a priority. The little energy I have needed to be used for moving and cleaning. Packing and unpacking. Arranging. And we're not close to done.

I knit some stuff for the house but I still have plenty more to knit. I made a mat for the kitchen and for one of the bathrooms. I need to still make a mat for the other bathroom. Then dish towels and dish cloths and hand towels and hand cloths and a second bath mat for each bathroom.

I didn't do any writing. Not surprising. Even with my computer packed away I could have used my laptop but I did not have the energy. All of my free time has been spent knitting.

I haven't read any books either, though I'm still reading fanfic. I moved on from Sterek to Peter/Chris. But there is less of that to read. And certainly less good stuff to read. And now I've got a bit of a werewolf obsession going. In fact, I have an idea. I'm not sure if I'll put it to use in fanfic or original though.

I don't do well with change. I have trouble staying in hotels because they aren't familiar. They aren't home. Hubby and I were in that apartment for nine years. I'm having so much trouble adjusting to the house. It will be worth it, in the end, but getting there is hard. And June and July are going to be difficult with Father's Day and the year anniversary of my father's passing.



I guess that's it.



No comments:

Post a Comment