11 July, 2016

A Look At June

Late again. Hopefully I'll be on time next month.

Well. Terrible things happened in June. And then interesting things happened in Congress. I watched part of both the filibuster and the sit-in. That was interesting. And good. If felt good knowing there are people who are saying enough is enough.

I started reading again. That's a pretty amazing feeling. I've been enjoying it. I've been excited about it. It's been far too long since I've felt that. I've been rereading, and reading some for the first time, Gail Carriger books because she is coming to Book People July 20th and I'm super excited to meet her.

I've been getting a lot of knitting done even if I haven't finished that many projects. Here are pictures of my favorite finished project. Hell, it might be my favorite thing I've knitted ever.





And I think that's all for June.

No comments:

Post a Comment