03 September, 2016

A Look At August

I'm trying to think of what I did in August. It turns out all I did was knit and read. Oh. And I did go to a gathering with hubby's coworkers. Which surprised both me and hubby. But I did hide the whole time. And was completely exhausted after. Perfectly normal.

I finished quite a few knitting projects that were sitting around for ages. Like this purple rain carrie.

And this twice before friday barley hat.

And this confetti speckle asterism.

I also caught up on some reading. I finally read And I Darken by Kiersten White. I've been doing some research for a Vlad novel. Off and on. I'll get to really writing it one day. Anyway. So this book was announced a couple of years ago. A female Vlad. And I knew I had to read it. But first I had to wait forever. Well. It was worth the wait. This book is perfection. I can't wait to read the rest of the series. 




No comments:

Post a Comment