03 March, 2015

Recent Reads (11)

I said I would only do these every other month now since I'm not reading as much, and the truth is that I've actually only read one book so far this year. I've started a few others but that's all. My focus, when not on writing, is on my knitting.

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn- Overall I would have to say that this book was slow. Very slow. I kept wondering how long before it was going to end. That being said, there was one section of the book that went much faster. The thing I did like about this book was the characters. Especially Amy. Amy is a fantastic character and I loved learning about her and how she thinks. Other than that, the ending felt a bit odd. Not that it wasn't in character and not that it doesn't work. It's just odd. So interesting story, but can be quite boring at times.

On Sunday hubby and I are going to see Star Trek II, III, and IV. I'm going to need boxes of tissues. Wish me luck!

Live long and prosper.


No comments:

Post a Comment